•First baby born in Fresno County in 2014 Click here for more information
• International AIDS Day is recognized at Fresno Women’s Medical Group by supplying information to patients, distributing red ribbons, and covering the hanging artwork in solidarity.
The Fresno EOC Family Health Fair is held in the fall at the Executive Plaza. Fresno Women’s Medical Group participates by hosting a booth and reaching out to this wonderful audience.
• The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race for the Cure¨ at Cal State Fresno is held each year in October during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a huge supporter of this event and you can always catch a few of our team members out running, or walking, the race!
• The Babies First Luncheon and Conference is held downtown each June. This event provides a forum to discuss the needs of Fresno County in terms of women, infants, and children. Fresno Women’s Medical Group offers information about prenatal care and women’s services.
• In August, Fresno Women’s Medical Group proudly celebrates International Breastfeeding Month by providing patients and practitioners information on the latest research, techniques, and benefits of breastfeeding. Gold bows, pamphlets, and the information from the International Lactation Counsel are on display.
• Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a proud supporter of the Fresno Reel Pride Film Festival held each September at the Tower Theater. This event is designed to enhance community acceptance and understanding while adding to the diversity of the Central Valley.
Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a long time participant in the Central California Women’s Conference held at the Convention Center. This venue provides women with an opportunity to learn about a variety of topics to promote personal and professional growth.
• Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a proud participant in the Fresno City College Healthy Smiles Fair. This event provides uninsured/underinsured families with free dental screenings and procedures in a light-hearted, family atmosphere.
• In March, International Women’s Day is celebrated at Fresno Women’s Medical Group by educating our patients information on the history of the day.
• Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a long time supporter of the Fresno Women’s Network and a participant in the Network at Night at the Radisson Hotel. This after-hours event provides a fun atmosphere for networking, catching up with old friends, and wine tasting!
• Fresno Women’s Medical Group is a proud sponsor of the Valley Women’s Health Conference. Held every-other year at the Tower Theater, this event brings leading experts on the topic of women’s health for a day of lectures community booths.
• In the spring, Northwest Church hosts a Women’s Health Fair. As a participant, Fresno Women’s Medical Group and other vendors provide women in the community an opportunity for health screenings and to meet with providers one-on-one about health issues.
• The EOC of Fresno hosts a Spring Wellness Fair for families and staff to learn about available services in the community. Fresno Women’s Medical Group staffs a booth at the Mariposa Mall and provides information about our providers and services.